I have taken over 10K notes in last 9 years and this is what I do -- I take a lot of hand-written notes and then I type down everything -- I believe it reinforces everything for me as I do the latter after a few days.
And thank you all for sharing such insightful comments.
This Is What It Takes to Be in the 1% Around the World
Question your theories and thought process. Find flaws in them.
Meeting your #YouTube subscriber in real life is such as delightful experience.
It was a random conversation which I cracked at Puncture wala shop with one Uncle who was getting his Car's tyre fixed. Since I had to wait for 10-20 mins, I just asked a question and went on talking. He had his youtube channel too which I subscribed and he asked for my channel and I told him mine. It turned out that he was already a subscriber and he told me that he watched couple of my reviews of Harrier.
Takeaway: Every single subscribers count/ likes count matters -- they aren't the bots but real humans interacting with you through this beautiful medium called THE INTERNET.
In the times of content marketing, it has become prudent to keep on writing high quality content. Then the question arises, from where can you get some kickass content ideas?
Some of the sources from where I get my content ideas are:
2. Stackoverflow - Mostly tech
3. Google Trends
4. Twitter.com trending hashtags
6. Travel and talk to strangers
7. Talk to your existing customers (if you have them)
8. Scout for ideas in Newspapers and magazines
9. Search on Forums related to your niche/ industry/ product
10. Google auto completes the queries which can be an interesting source
11. Attend webinars, conferences and check their schedules -- often the content is brand new and is for the future.
12. Follow Management Consulting firms as they have large research departments for this very purpose.
13. Check reports by research organisations such as Gartner for Tech, MorningStar likes for Finance.
Leave a comment sharing your top idea sources.
I was watching the video of Shaktimaan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ZVHwRgj54 and realised that my favourite superhero has now turned old -- white hair, saggy skin.
Now goal is to turn coming few years more impactful, more memorable so that when I will look back, I will have really good feeling of how far I have come from.